Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Day of School

Do you remember that Christmas Song... "and Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again?" Well that was me. We had a great summer, but it was time! Anna is a 1st Grader. She loves school. She even prays for homework. (I am sure with time this will change.)


Unfortunately, Ethan didn't start school for another week. He didn't want to go with Anna; he just wanted to get on the bus and he wouldn't take off his backpack for the next three days. We had to convince him that backpacks can't swim in the bathtub.

This is Ethan's first day of school. He is going to Head Start and ECC this year. He is so excited to go that I didn't get a picture of him getting on the bus... all I heard is "mom, bus is here, love you, bye." I hardly got out the door with him before he got on the bus.

4 comments:

Jessica Jo said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Glad you're here!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I love his little finger pointing like he's telling you he has to go and doesn't have time for a picture. Anna looks really cute too, I love her outfit and her cute expression. I can't wait to have my kiddies go to school.

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

I never realized how unimportant I could become in Kim's life. Once it is time for school she says "Love ya mom, I have to go to school." I have learned that taking second place to school isn't so bad.